Early Victorian Snooker Table Restored by Hamiltons
Extremely Rare Table by Gillows. This table is an early example of a snooker table by the furniture maker Gillows of Lancashire. This table, manufactured around 1820 originally had a wooden oak bed and was later replaced with slate. This is the reason for such a fine frame instead of the more substantial frames which slate bed billiard table are made from.
The table has fine carved legs, carved scrolls manufactured in Cuban mahogany and fully restored by Hamilton Billiards.
- (M1140) 8 ft Mahogany Tulip Leg Snooker/Pool Table by ThurstonExampleProduct Code: M1140
- Victorian Mahogany Snooker Table (Circa 1890)ExampleProduct Code: 2.2
- Victorian Mahogany Snooker Table (Circa 1895) installed in HertfordshireExampleProduct Code: 2.1
- Victorian Cuban Mahogany Snooker TableExampleProduct Code: 2.6
- Ornate Carved Oak Snooker TableExampleProduct Code: 1.5
- Historic Snooker Table, possibly by GillowsExampleProduct Code: 2.11
- Hamilton Billiards & Games CompanyExampleProduct Code: 1.6B
- George Wright, Decorative Full Size Snooker TableExampleProduct Code: 2.9
- Edwardian Snooker Table (Circa 1910)ExampleProduct Code: 2.7
- Edwardian Carved Oak Snooker TableExampleProduct Code: 1.6