58 inch Knight Three Quarter Jointed Snooker Cue. This full size, 58 inch, ¾ jointed cue is crafted by Peradon in England from the highest grade, kiln dried, North American Ash and exotic Ebony.
Manufacture & Specifications
The ash is carefully selected for strength and straightness before the finest, genuine Ebony butt timber is spliced to the cue by hand and the cue is shaped to produce the distinctive four round point pattern of a hand spliced cue.
A large marquetry front splice of Zebrano and Ebony is then hand spliced to the Ebony butt. In order to reduce stress to the timbers the cue is then shaped over a period of time until the final tapered shape is achieved, after which the numerous sanding and finishing processes are then undertaken to achieve a 'silk smooth' finish.
To eliminate joint problems the two sections of the 'quick action' joint are each precision turned from a single piece of solid brass and precisely fitted 16" from the butt end to give the shaft length of 42".
The butt is finished with a Peradon Knight name disc and 'quick action' butt end joint to accept the optional extensions on the 'related products' section of this page.
Extensions may be fitted into either the ¾ joint in the cue or into the butt end joint.
This cue features a solid brass ferrule and 9 ½ to 10mm Elkmaster tip.
- Cue Length - 58" (147 cm) Full Size
- Shaft Length - 42" (107 cm)
- Butt Length - 16" (40.5 cm) - plus 1" (2.5 cm) for protruding male joint
- Tip - 9 1/2 to 10 mm Elkmaster
- Shaft - Selected kiln dried North American Ash
- Butt - Hand spliced genuine Ebony
- Butt Decoration - Large marquetry front splice of Zebrano & Ebony
- Joint - Solid brass 'Quick Action' 16" from butt end
- Butt End Joint - Yes, Quick Action
- Weight - Medium 18 oz up to 18.5 oz or Heavy 18 1/2 oz up to 21 oz