57" Raptor Three Section 8 BallPool Cue
Raptor Three Section 8 Ball Pool Cue This 57” inch, three section pool cue is crafted by Peradon in England from kiln dried, North American Ash and exotic Ebony.
Manufacture & Specifications The ash is carefully selected for strength and straightness before the finest, genuine Ebony butt timber is spliced to the cue by hand and the cue is shaped to produce the distinctive four round point pattern of a hand spliced cue.
The decorative Cocobola front splice and Sycamore & Red veneers are then hand spliced to the Ebony butt. In order to reduce stress to the timbers the cue is then shaped over a period of time until the final tapered shape is achieved, after which the numerous sanding and finishing processes are then undertaken to achieve a 'silk smooth' finish.
This cue is fitted a 'quick action' joint in the center to make the cue more portable and a 'quick action' dome joint' 8" from the butt of the cue. The dome joint enables the player to quickly remove the bottom 8" of the cue to reveal a rounded end on the shaft. This makes it possible for the player to use the shaft of the cue, which due to the brass dome still has good weight, for those awkward shots in restricted spaces.
To eliminate joint problems both sections of both joints are precision turned from a single piece of solid brass and are fitted to ensure precise alignment.
The butt is finished with a Peradon Raptor name disc and leather butt pad.
This cue features a solid brass ferrule and 8 to 8½mm Elkmaster tip
Cue Length 57" (145cm)
Shaft Length 28" (71cm)
Butt Length 29" (74cm)- plus 1" (2.5cm) for the protruding male joint.
Butt section splits again 8" from butt.
Tip 8 to 8½mm Elkmaster tip
Shaft Selected kiln dried North American Ash*
Butt Hand spliced genuine Ebony Butt Decoration Cocobola front splice with Sycamore & Red veneers
Joints Solid brass, 'Quick Action' in the center of the cue and 8" from butt
Butt End Joint - No
Mini But - t No, not applicable as no butt end joint fitted
Weight Medium 16 ½oz up to 17 ½oz or Heavy 17 ½oz up to 19oz
The quality of the ash shaft is of the utmost importance when crafting a cue. Shafts are extensively selected with only a small percentage of the pieces processed making the grade for production of these cues. In order to maintain the highest standards of selection Peradon purchase more ash than any other English cue makers.
- 55" Peradon 3/4 Jointed Snooker / Pool Hawk Cue£250.00Product Code: 1478
- Peradon 55 inch 3/4 Jointed Snooker / Pool Venom Cue£336.00Product Code: 1482
- 55" Peradon 3/4 jointed Snooker / Pool Python Cue£181.00Product Code: 1470
- 57" 2 Piece Focus Snooker/Pool Cue£100.00Product Code: 247
- Peradon 57" 3 Section Snooker / Pool Pulsar Cue£181.00Product Code: 1472
- Peradon 57" 3 Section Snooker / Pool Comet Cue£250.00Product Code: 1480
- Peradon 57" Vector 1 piece English 8 Ball Cue£195.50Product Code: 1445
- 57" Peradon Zenith 1 Piece English 8 Ball Cue£260.50Product Code: 1447
- Peradon 57inch 3 Section Snooker / Pool Saturn Cue£336.00Product Code: 1484
- 57" Peradon 3 Section Snooker / Pool Warrior Cue£214.50Product Code: 1456