57 inch Zenith hand spliced Ebony butt with a selected Ash shaft.
The Ash is carefully selected for strength and straightness before the finest, genuine Ebony butt timber is spliced to the cue by hand and the cue is shaped to produce the distinctive four round point pattern of a hand spliced cue.
The cocobolo front splice with sycamore, plum and sycamore veneers is then hand spliced to the Ebony butt. In order to reduce stress to the timbers the cue is then shaped over a period of time until the final tapered shape is achieved, after which the numerous sanding and finishing processes are then undertaken to achieve a 'silk smooth' finish.
The butt is finished with a Peradon Vector name disc and a 'quick action' butt end joint to accept the optional extensions
The cue has an 8.0/8.5mm Brass ferrule with an Elkmaster tip and finished with a Zenith disc
- Cue Length 57" (145 cm)
- Tip 8 to 8m Elkmaster tip
- Shaft Selected kiln dried North American Ash
- Butt hand spliced ebony
- Butt decoration cocobolo front splice with sycamore, plum, sycamore veneers
- Butt End Joint - Yes, Quick Action.
- Weight Medium 16 oz up to 17 oz or Heavy 17 oz up to 19 oz