Rollover Billiard/Snooker Table
Hamilton Billiards stocks a number of Rollover Snooker Tables in all sizes. These models were made between approximately 1890 to 1920 by George Edwards and George Wright. These tables were not made in any great numbers mainly because of the problems associated with keeping them level in both playing and dining positions. This was caused by the design of the slate bed hanging upside down when in the dining position. As it is essential to have a slate bed for playing this is an unavoidable problem.
Some customers like the convenience of having a table that you can roll over instead of removing the table tops, this is only an advantage if you are converting the table on a very regular basis.
Hamilton Billiards always stock a selection of Antique Rollover Tables in 6ft & 7ft and occasionally 8ft x 4ft. These original tables were extremely well made with solid timber.
- Snooker/Dining Room in KentExample
- Victorian Rollover Dining Snooker Table (Circa 1890)ExampleProduct Code: 4.8
- Victorian Convertible Snooker / Dining TableExampleProduct Code: 4.1
- Solid Oak Refectory Style Snooker Table / Dining Table (Circa 1930)ExampleProduct Code: 4.5
- Snooker Diner by RileyExampleProduct Code: 47A
- Small Oak Carved Leg Snooker Table (Circa 1920)ExampleProduct Code: 4.7
- Rollover Snooker/Pool DinersExampleProduct Code: 4.8B
- Rare Mahogany Snooker Table (Circa 1892)ExampleProduct Code: 4.6
- Mahogany Snooker Table / Dining Table (Circa 1930)ExampleProduct Code: 4.4