Snooker table rest hooks are used on the ends of the table to store the rests.
Available in brass, chrome or black chrome.
Snooker table rest hooks are used on the ends of the table, attached under the end cushions to hold rests and spiders. Typically 2 rests and 1 spider rest are kept on the table, one rest being kept at each end of the tabe and the spider at the baulk end.
Long butt and half butt rests and cues are normally stored on the side fo the table, click here to view hooks for these.
Rest hooks are available in brass finish (4342), chrome finish (4343) and Black Chrome finish (4344)
- Aramith Ball Cleaner£9.50Product Code: 3671
- Ball Position Marker£4.00Product Code: 3664C
- Nylon Butt Protector£5.00Product Code: 1612
- Peradon Cue Towel£5.00Product Code: 2461C
- Bar Billiard Skittles Traditional Wooden Mushroom Shape£43.50Product Code: 3682
- Baulk marking pencil£1.50Product Code: 4934
- Brass Butt Rest Head£7.50Product Code: 1926
- Brass Extended Spider Rest Head£16.50Product Code: 1956
- Brass Rest Head£7.50Product Code: 1937
- Brass Span Neck Rest Head£13.00Product Code: 1967