Pool/Dining Tables USA
Our company stock a large number of Pool/Dining Tables and have on a regular basis supplied beautiful Antique Pool/Dining Tables to US clients.
Hamilton Billiards stocks a number of Rollover Snooker Tables in all sizes. These models were made around 1890 to 1920 by George Edwards and George Wright. These tables were not made in any great numbers mainly because of the problems associated with keeping them level in both playing and dining positions. This was caused by the design of a slate bed hanging upside down when in the dining position. As it is essential to have slate bed for playing, this is an unavoidable problem. Some customers like the convenience of having a table that you can roll over instead of removing the table tops, this is only an advantage if you are converting the table on a very regular basis. Hamilton Billiards always stock a selection of Antique Rollover Tables in 6ft & 7ft. These original tables were extremely well made with solid timber.
- Academy Billiard CompanyExampleProduct Code: US10.13
- Arts & Crafts Boston Pool TableExampleProduct Code: US6.4B
- Bespoke American Pool TableExampleProduct Code: US10.10
- Bespoke Table for USAExampleProduct Code: UST2
- Brunswick American Billiard TableExampleProduct Code: US10.18
- Brunswick Billiard Tables in Los AngelesExampleProduct Code: USM045
- Contemporary Pool Table in New YorkExampleProduct Code: USM008
- Convertible Pool/Dining Table - New YorkExampleProduct Code: US9.9A
- Full-Size Billiard/Snooker in USAExampleProduct Code: USM086
- Full-Size Pool Table in Virginia, USAExampleProduct Code: US2.1