(M775) 8ft Vintage Mahogany Snooker/Billiard table by G. Wright
8ft Mahogany Tulip Leg Snooker Table
M775 - 8ft Mahogany Tulip Leg Snooker Table
Here at Hamilton we like to surprise our customers and this vintage Geo. Wright snooker table, circa 1880, is no exception. A beautiful tulip leg 8ft snooker table which would make a statement in any room, truly showcases English craftsmanship at its best.
Made from solid mahogany it stands on 4 beautifully elegant hand carved tulip legs and is finished with cushion buttons and a solid sectional 3 piece slate bed. The table will be fully restored and polished to a colour of your choice.
This vintage snooker table is suitable for playing both the game of snooker and pool and uses 2" balls. If playing snooker 10 reds are used to avoid the table being over crowded. Pool is also played with 2" pool balls.
The table will be fully restored including new rubbers, nets and a new cloth inn a choice of color (over 20 colours available, click here to view the range).
- 4 Mahogany Tulip Legs
- Cushion buttons
- Brass top fitting pocket plates
- Leg Plates
- Three-piece bolted sectional slate bed
- To be fully restored including re-polished, new rubbers, new cloth, new pockets etc
Playing size: 8' x 4' (244 x 122cm)
External dimensions: 8' 5" x 4' 7" (256cm x 140cm)
Ideal room size required - 17' x 13' (518cm x 396cm) This allows 4' 6" cueing space around the table
If you require any further information or have any questions contact us now on 01462 743803 or email
Made in England
- (M466) Tournament Full-size Billiard Table by Riley BilliardsExampleProduct Code: M466
- (M935) 8 ft Mahogany Snooker/Pool DinerExampleProduct Code: M935
- American Pool TableExampleProduct Code: 10.13
- Arts & Crafts Period TableExampleProduct Code: 1.4
- Ashcroft Burr-Oak Snooker TableExampleProduct Code: 2.10
- Brunswick Pool TableExampleProduct Code: 10.15
- Burr-Walnut Snooker Table (Circa 1885)ExampleProduct Code: 1.1
- Burr-Walnut Snooker Table (Circa 1890) installed in LondonExampleProduct Code: 1.2
- Burr-Walnut Snooker Table by Cox & Yeman (Circa 1858)ExampleProduct Code: 1.3
- Cuban Mahogany Antique Snooker TableExampleProduct Code: 2.4