(M429) 6' Jelks Mahogany Pool Diner
6ft x 3ft Mahogany snooker/pool by Jelks, circa 1910. This 6 ft convertible snooker dining table has square shaped fluted legs and was one of the classic designs from the Edwardian period. This snooker table has a simple rise & fall mechanism to change between the playing and dining position with a solid mahogany 4 piece top and will seat 6-8 people comfortably around the rable.
This snooker table can be restored to your own requirements in terms of colour and finish.The table is in excellent condition and will be cleaned, waxed and re-baized in a cloth colour of your choice (over 20 colours available. This table will make the ideal addition to any dining room, making it multi functional as well as stylish.
This snooker table is also suitable as a pool table, so you can play both snooker and pool on this table.
- Leg and Cushion buttons
- Square & fluted legs
- Seats 6-8 people comfortably
- Rise & fall mechanism
- Snooker Table maker Jelks & Sons circa 1910
Playing size - 6' x 3' (183cm x 91.5cm)
Dining size 6' 6" x 3' 6" (198cm x 106.5cm)
Ideal room size: 14ft x 11ft (427cm x 335cm)
- (M466) Tournament Full-size Billiard Table by Riley BilliardsExampleProduct Code: M466
- (M807) Full-Size Mahogany Snooker Table by J. BennettExampleProduct Code: M807
- (M935) 8 ft Mahogany Snooker/Pool DinerExampleProduct Code: M935
- American Pool TableExampleProduct Code: 10.13
- Arts & Crafts Period TableExampleProduct Code: 1.4
- Ashcroft Burr-Oak Snooker TableExampleProduct Code: 2.10
- Brunswick Pool TableExampleProduct Code: 10.15
- Burr-Walnut Snooker Table (Circa 1885)ExampleProduct Code: 1.1
- Burr-Walnut Snooker Table (Circa 1890) installed in LondonExampleProduct Code: 1.2
- Burr-Walnut Snooker Table by Cox & Yeman (Circa 1858)ExampleProduct Code: 1.3