(M1155) 6 ft Mahogany Turned Leg Snooker/Pool Table by Stevens
A 6ft Mahogany Turned Leg Snooker/Pool Table by Stevens Circa 1930.
A 6ft Mahogany Turned Leg Snooker/Pool Table by Stevens Circa 1930. This 6ft mahogany table has 4 mahogany turned legs, top fitting pocket plates and a one piece slate. This size table is very similar to that found in a pub and would make an ideal pool table for any games room.
This 6ft vintage table has been fully restored, which includes stripping & polishing the table with new nets, leathers & rubbers, cloth etc.
This snooker table is designed for playing snooker or pool using 2" snooker balls or 2" pool balls.
- 6' x 3' (183 x 91.5 cm)
- 4 Mahogany Turned Legs
- Top Plates
- One Piece Slate, 1/2" thick
- Circa 1930
- Made by Stevens
- 2" Snooker or Pool Balls
Playing Size: 6' x 3' (183 x 91.5 cm)
Ideal Room Size: 14' x11' (427 x 335 cm)
If you require any further information or have any questions contact us now on 01462-743803 or email [email protected]
- Walton Snooker TableAs low as £4,800.00
- Watler Snooker TableAs low as £4,800.00
- Broughton Snooker TableAs low as £4,800.00
- Ives Snooker TableAs low as £4,800.00
- Newman Snooker TableAs low as £4,800.00
- Mariti Snooker TableAs low as £5,000.00
- Aston Snooker TableAs low as £5,100.00
- Demarco Snooker TableAs low as £6,700.00
- Osbourne Snooker TableAs low as £7,300.00
- Bloom Snooker TableAs low as £6,200.00