M1064 Oak Bar Billiard Table by Jelks
Oak Bar Billiard Table. This oak bar billiard table with turned legs is fitted with a timer mechanism which runs for the duration of the game (approx 12 mins) and then drops a trap to stop the balls from being re-distributed at the base.
This game can be positioned against a wall or in the corner of a room as it only needs access from one end to be able to play.
This table will be fully restored, the woodwork will be stripped & polished & new baize will be fitted to bring it back to its former glory.
- (H247) F/S Ashcroft Mahogany Antique TableExampleProduct Code: H247
- (H572) Full-size table by Burroughes and Watts£POAProduct Code: H572
- (H654) 10ft Burroughes & Watts Snooker/Billiard TableExampleProduct Code: H654
- (H887) Victorian Full-size Billiard/Snooker Table by Wrights of LondonExampleProduct Code: H887
- (H930) 6ft Stevens & Sons Mahogany Convertible Snooker / Dining TableExampleProduct Code: H930
- (H994) A Vintage Full-size Snooker/Billiard Table by Orme and Sons of Manchester and LondonExampleProduct Code: H994
- (M080) Full-size Billiard Table by Norval of ScotlandExampleProduct Code: M080
- (M082) 10ft Burr-Walnut Osbourne Table by Hamilton BilliardsExampleProduct Code: M082
- (M093) Mahogany Table, Full-size by Ashcroft of LiverpoolExampleProduct Code: M093
- (M1005) Oak Bar Billiard TableExampleProduct Code: M1005