(M1023) 6 ft Mahogany Cabriole Leg Convertible Snooker Diner
M1023 - A beautiful traditional 6ft Mahogany Cabriole leg snooker/pool convertible dining table by E. J. Riley, circa 1910.
M1023 - A beautiful traditional 6ft Mahogany Cabriole leg snooker/pool convertible dining table by E. J. Riley, circa 1910. This 6ft mahogany snooker diner has traditional style cabriole legs, a single piece slate and a simple rise and fall mechanism. This original mechanism is a simple lifting mechanism to raise and lower the table from the playing position to the dining position. Easily converted by 1 person, each end of the table is lifted and the mechanism (originally designed and patented by E. J. Riley) automatically locks and unlocks into the required height.
This snooker diner is suitable for playing the game of snooker and also the game of pool. If playing snooker, 10 2" red balls are used, rather than 15 reds normally used on a full-size snooker table. This enables you to play a game of snooker without the table becoming to crowded with snooker balls, making it easier to play If playing pool, the normal 15 pool balls are used, again in 2" size. This size table gives approximately the same size playing area as a 7ft UK Pool Table.
When used as a dining table, 6 - 8 people can be seated comfortably around the dining top, which is in 4 pieces for easy storage when not in use. This table makes a decent sized dining table enabling families to sit and enjoy a family meal and then be cleared for fun and enjoyment playing snooker or pool.
The table will be fully restored including re-polishing to a choice of colour, new rubbers, new nets and new cloth in a colour of your choice (over 20 colours available, click here to view the range). This table will make the ideal addition to any dining room, making it multi functional as well as stylish.
- Traditional Mahogany Cabriole Legs
- One Piece Slate
- Rise and Fall Mechanism
- Perfect for playing pool and snooker
- Woodwork will be fully restored
- New baize in a choice of colour
Playing size - 6' x 3' (183cm x 91.5cm)
Dining size - 6' 6" x 3' 6" (198cm x 107cm)
Ideal room size required - 14' x 11' (427cm x 335cm) This allows 4' (122cm) cueing space around the table
If you require any further information or have any questions contact us now on 01462 743803 or email
- (M996) 6ft Snooker Mahogany Billiard/Dining Table£3,800.00Product Code: M996
- Buchanan Pool Dining TableAs low as £4,400.00
- Walton Pool Dining TableAs low as £5,700.00
- Friedman Pool Dining TableAs low as £5,700.00
- Lindo Pool Dining TableAs low as £6,300.00
- Fabio Pool Dining TableAs low as £5,900.00
- De'oro Pool Dining TableAs low as £5,900.00
- Heston Pool Dining TableAs low as £6,100.00
- Chapman Pool Dining TableAs low as £5,600.00