Cue Tip Clamp - Wooden
A Boxwood & Brass Tip Clamp for flattening and holding a new tip in place whilst the glue dries.
Boxwood & Brass Tip Clamp.
A traditional tip fastener complete with steel file to ensure the top of the cue is flat before fitting the tip. Once positioned with the brass loop holding the new tip in place the brass collar is pulled down to fix the tip fastener in this position on the cue shaft until the tip glue has completely set.
Use this cue tip clamp fastener to flatten off the end of the cue shaft prior to sticking a new tip on. The file is inserted through the slot and the cue inserted into the clamp. Twist the cue to file the end flat. Once the end of the cue is flat, adhesive, either traditional cement or gel super glue, can be used to stick the new tip on. Once the glue has cured, use a supafile to tidy the tip up and make it flush with the ferrual as well as shaping to the required shape to enhance your play.
- Aramith Ball Cleaner£9.50Product Code: 3671
- Ball Position Marker£4.00Product Code: 3664C
- Nylon Butt Protector£5.00Product Code: 1612
- Peradon Cue Towel£5.00Product Code: 2461C
- Bar Billiard Skittles Traditional Wooden Mushroom Shape£43.50Product Code: 3682
- Baulk marking pencil£1.50Product Code: 4934
- Brass Butt Rest Head£7.50Product Code: 1926
- Brass Extended Spider Rest Head£16.50Product Code: 1956
- Brass Rest Head£7.50Product Code: 1937
- Brass Span Neck Rest Head£13.00Product Code: 1967