Cue Tip Clamp / Fastener - Plastic (Nylon)
A Nylon tip clamp to hold a new tip in place whilst the adhesive sets.
Nylon Tip Clamp/Fastener
Once the cue tip clamp is positioned on the end of the cue shaft, with the nylon top holding the new tip in place, the nylon collar is pulled down to fix the tip fastener in this position on the cue shaft until the tip glue has completely set prior to trimming.
This cue tip clamp can be used in conjunction with traditional 10 minute tip cement or super glue gel to hold any tip in place whilst the adhesive sets.
- Aramith Ball Cleaner£9.50Product Code: 3671
- Ball Position Marker£4.00Product Code: 3664C
- Nylon Butt Protector£5.00Product Code: 1612
- Peradon Cue Towel£5.00Product Code: 2461C
- Bar Billiard Skittles Traditional Wooden Mushroom Shape£43.50Product Code: 3682
- Baulk marking pencil£1.50Product Code: 4934
- Brass Butt Rest Head£7.50Product Code: 1926
- Brass Extended Spider Rest Head£16.50Product Code: 1956
- Brass Rest Head£7.50Product Code: 1937
- Brass Span Neck Rest Head£13.00Product Code: 1967