58" 3/4 jointed Walter Lindrum Cue
58 inch Walter Lindrum 3/4 jointed Cue. One of the games finest players, Walter Lindrum, played with a Peradon cue and in his appreciation he gave Peradon the indefinite, sole rights to manufacture cues bearing his name. The original Walter Lindrum Champion is treasured by cue collectors and has now been reintroduced to the Peradon range with the added benefit of some modern day touches such as the quick action joint and butt end joint. This is a full size, 58 inch, 3/4 jointed cue crafted by Peradon in England from the highest grade, kiln dried, North American Ash and exotic Ebony.
he ash is carefully selected for strength and straightness before the finest, genuine Ebony butt timber is spliced to the cue by hand and the cue is shaped to produce the distinctive four round point pattern of a hand spliced cue.
e The decorative bubinga front splice and Sycamore veneer is then hand spliced to the ebony butt. In order to reduce stress to the timbers the cue is then shaped over a period of time until the final tapered shape is achieved, after which the numerous sanding and finishing processes are then undertaken to achieve a 'silk smooth' finish. The cue shaft is then stamped in the traditional manner with the cue weight to the nearest 1/2 oz.
To eliminate joint problems the two sections of the 'quick action' joint are each precision turned from a single piece of solid brass and precisely fitted 12" from the butt end to give the shaft length of 46".
The butt is finished with a Peradon Walter Lindrum Champion name plate and 'quick action' butt end joint to accept the optional extensions.This cue features a solid brass ferrule and 9 to 10mm Elkmaster tip.Features:
- Cue Length 58" (147.5 cm) Full Size
- Shaft Length 46" (117 cm)
- Butt Length 12" (30.5 cm) - plus 1" (2.5 cm) for the protruding male joint
- Tip 9.5mm to 10mm Elkmaster
- Shaft selected kiln dried North American ash
- Butt hand spliced genuine ebony
- Butt decoration large bubinga front splice with sycamore veneer
- Joint solid brass, 'Quick Action' 12" from butt end
- Quick Action Butt End Joint Weight:
- Medium 16 oz up to 17 oz or Heavy 17 oz up to 19oz
- Cue Bumper Weight£11.00Product Code: 1610-C
- Cue Spacer Weight£13.50Product Code: 1615-C
- Cueing Glove£8.00Product Code: 2470C
- Peradon Cue Towel£5.00Product Code: 2461C
- 57" Raptor Three Section 8 BallPool Cue£273.00Product Code: 1466
- 57" Kestral Three Quarter Jointed 8 Ball Pool Cue£235.50Product Code: 1494
- Nylon Butt Protector£5.00Product Code: 1612
- 48" Ash 2 Piece Buck Cue£42.00Product Code: 230
- 48" Ash 2 Piece Pup Cue£42.00Product Code: 231
- 57" Three Quarter Jointed Swift Cue£55.50Product Code: 258