In a time where no new shots can be made at a snooker tournament, we can look back at some incredible snooker moments which awed crowds.
1. Jimmy White vs Ronnie O'Sullivan, European League 1993
Description: A massé shot by Jimmy White which was described to be the “shot of the century”.
2. Ding Junhui vs Marco Fu, Haiku Open 2013
Description: An incredible 4-ball plant by Ding Junhui.
3. Ronnie O’Sullivan vs Judd Trump, Royal London Watches Grand Prix 2008
Description: An unbelievable 5 cushion snooker escape by Ronnie O’Sullivan.
4. Stephen Maguire vs Ronnie O’Sullivan, Masters 2008
5. Neil Robertson vs Ronnie O’Sullivan, WSC 2007
Description: Perfect straight cueing by Neil Robertson.
6. Jimmy White vs Alex Higgins, World Championship 1982
Description: Fantastic 69 break by Jimmy White in the semi-finals.
To beat the boredom, you can try to replicate these shots at home in your very own snooker table. At Hamilton Billiards, we craft bespoke snooker tables, from full-size snooker tables to snooker dining tables, as well as all the and snooker accessories to keep you and your family entertained during the lockdown.