The Tanksley Table
The Tanksley is a beautiful reproduction design of a 1930s Streamline Moderne style table with all the sophistication and quality you would expect from a bespoke Hamilton table.
Made from a choice of wood, the Tanksley can be made to USA Pool Specifications in a choice of playing size. Supported by eight or six hand crafted, square tapered legs, with solid cross rails, this stunning table would add a true element of style to any room or establishment.
The Tanksley Pool Table is available in all the following playing sizes:
Snooker and English Pool
- 7ft x 3 ½ft (214cm x 107cm)
- 7ft x 4ft (214cm x 122cm) - official UK League pool size
- 8ft x 4ft (244cm x 122cm)
- 9ft x 4 ½ft (274cm x 137cm)
- 10ft x 5ft (305cm x 152cm)
- 7' x 3' 6" (214cm x 107cm)
- 8' x 4' (244cm x 122cm)
- 9' x 4' 6" (274cm x 137cm)
This table can be manufactured in Mahogany, Oak, Maple, Beech, Cherry, Walnut or Tulipwood and can be polished to a colour of your choice, allowing us to match your new table to your existing décor if required. Available in our full range of baize colours.
Made in England