(M989) Oak Bar Billiard Table
THIS ITEM IS SOLD
Oak Bar Billiard Table. The table is fitted with a timer mechanism which runs for the duration of the game (approx 12 mins) and then drops a trap to stop the balls from being re-distributed at the base.
This game can be positioned against a wall or in the corner of a room as it only needs access from one end to be able to play.
- (M466) Tournament Full-size Billiard Table by Riley BilliardsExampleProduct Code: M466
- (M807) Full-Size Mahogany Snooker Table by J. BennettExampleProduct Code: M807
- (M935) 8 ft Mahogany Snooker/Pool DinerExampleProduct Code: M935
- American Pool TableExampleProduct Code: 10.13
- Arts & Crafts Period TableExampleProduct Code: 1.4
- Ashcroft Burr-Oak Snooker TableExampleProduct Code: 2.10
- Brunswick Pool TableExampleProduct Code: 10.15
- Burr-Walnut Snooker Table (Circa 1885)ExampleProduct Code: 1.1
- Burr-Walnut Snooker Table (Circa 1890) installed in LondonExampleProduct Code: 1.2
- Burr-Walnut Snooker Table by Cox & Yeman (Circa 1858)ExampleProduct Code: 1.3