(M978) 9 ft Antique Mahogany Snooker/Pool Table by Stevens & Sons
9 ft x 4ft 6" Vintage Mahogany Snooker/Pool Table
Hamilton Billiards is proud to present this impressive snooker/pool table manufactured by Stevens & Sons.
A beautiful example of British craftsmanship, this 9ft vintage mahogany snooker/pool table would make a fine addition to any room. This wonderful example features six sturdy, hand-turned legs supporting a three-piece slate bed and is adorned with cushion and leg buttons.
This snooker table is designed for playing snooker or pool using 2 1/16" snooker balls or 2 1/16" pool balls to play either game on this table.
- 9ft x 4ft 6"
- 6 Turned Legs
- Solid Mahogany
- Cushion & Leg Buttons
- Three Piece Slate
- 2 1/16" snooker balls or pool balls
- Made by Stevens & Sons
Playing size: 9ft x 4ft 6" (274cm x 137cm)
Idea room size: 18ft x 13ft 6" (549cm x 412cm)
If you require any further information or have any questions, contact us now on 01462 743803 or email
- (M466) Tournament Full-size Billiard Table by Riley BilliardsExampleProduct Code: M466
- (M935) 8 ft Mahogany Snooker/Pool DinerExampleProduct Code: M935
- American Pool TableExampleProduct Code: 10.13
- Arts & Crafts Period TableExampleProduct Code: 1.4
- Ashcroft Burr-Oak Snooker TableExampleProduct Code: 2.10
- Brunswick Pool TableExampleProduct Code: 10.15
- Burr-Walnut Snooker Table (Circa 1885)ExampleProduct Code: 1.1
- Burr-Walnut Snooker Table (Circa 1890) installed in LondonExampleProduct Code: 1.2
- Burr-Walnut Snooker Table by Cox & Yeman (Circa 1858)ExampleProduct Code: 1.3
- Cuban Mahogany Antique Snooker TableExampleProduct Code: 2.4