(M932) Full-Size Oak Square Leg Snooker Table
M1032 - A Full-size Solid Oak Snooker Table by E. J. Riley, Circa 1920.
M1032 - A Full-size Solid Oak Snooker Table by E. J. Riley, Circa 1920. This fabulous and substantial full size snooker table is made from solid oak and has 8 substantial square chaferred legs to support the 5 pieces of 2" thick slate bed. The cushions have a simple design complete with simple turned buttons to the front. Currentyl fitted with all games rails to the pockets, these ca be changed back to traditional bag nets if required.
This snooker table is designed for playing Snooker or English Billiards, using full size 2 1/16" snooker balls or 2 1/16" Billiard balls.
The snooker table is in excellent condition and is currently polished to a light oak colour. The woodwork will be cleaned and waxed and new cloth will be fitted in a choice of colour (over 20 colours available, click here to view the range).
- 8 Square Chamferred Legs
- Solid Oak
- Cushion Buttons
- Leg Buttons
- 2 inch Five Piece Slate
- Made by E. J. Riley
Playing size: 12' x 6' (366cm x 183cm)
External Dimensions: 12' 6" x 6' 8" (3374cm x 202cm)
Ideal room size: 22' x 16' (670cm x 488cm) This allows 4' 10" cues (58" - full-size cues) to be used around the table.
If you require any further information or have any questions contact us now on 01462 743803 or email
- (M466) Tournament Full-size Billiard Table by Riley BilliardsExampleProduct Code: M466
- (M935) 8 ft Mahogany Snooker/Pool DinerExampleProduct Code: M935
- American Pool TableExampleProduct Code: 10.13
- Arts & Crafts Period TableExampleProduct Code: 1.4
- Ashcroft Burr-Oak Snooker TableExampleProduct Code: 2.10
- Brunswick Pool TableExampleProduct Code: 10.15
- Burr-Walnut Snooker Table (Circa 1885)ExampleProduct Code: 1.1
- Burr-Walnut Snooker Table (Circa 1890) installed in LondonExampleProduct Code: 1.2
- Burr-Walnut Snooker Table by Cox & Yeman (Circa 1858)ExampleProduct Code: 1.3
- Cuban Mahogany Antique Snooker TableExampleProduct Code: 2.4