(M903) 8 ft Mahogany Turned Leg Snooker/Pool Table by Riley
An 8t Mahogany Turned Leg Snooker Table by E.J. Riley.
An 8t Mahogany Turned Leg Snooker Table by E.J. Riley. This beautiful mahogany table has 4 elegantly turned legs and a one piece slate and would make a wonderful centre piece for a games room to play snooker or pool on. The table will be fully restored and when complete will look identical to the table in the images.
We will fit a new bedcloth, and re-cover and re-rubber the cushions in a choice of cloth colour, we have a range of over 20 colours to choose from, so we will certainly have something suitable to suit your decor..
- 4 Mahogany Turned Legs
- One Piece Slate
- Decorative Brass cushion screw heads
- Top fitting brass pockets
Playing size: 8ft x 4ft (244cm x 122cm)
Ideal room size: 17ft x 13ft (518cm x 396cm)
If you require any further information or have any questions, contact us on 01462 743803 or email
- (M466) Tournament Full-size Billiard Table by Riley BilliardsExampleProduct Code: M466
- (M935) 8 ft Mahogany Snooker/Pool DinerExampleProduct Code: M935
- American Pool TableExampleProduct Code: 10.13
- Arts & Crafts Period TableExampleProduct Code: 1.4
- Ashcroft Burr-Oak Snooker TableExampleProduct Code: 2.10
- Brunswick Pool TableExampleProduct Code: 10.15
- Burr-Walnut Snooker Table (Circa 1885)ExampleProduct Code: 1.1
- Burr-Walnut Snooker Table (Circa 1890) installed in LondonExampleProduct Code: 1.2
- Burr-Walnut Snooker Table by Cox & Yeman (Circa 1858)ExampleProduct Code: 1.3
- Cuban Mahogany Antique Snooker TableExampleProduct Code: 2.4