(M900) 9 ft Mahogany Snooker/Pool Table by Hamiltons
9' x 4' 6" Mahogany Snooker/Pool Table by Hamilton Billiards. This table is in excellent condition and will be cleaned, waxed and recovered in a choice of cloth colour.
This table has 6 mahogany legs, plain cushion panels, leg plates and a five piece slate and is ideal for playing the game of snooker.
This snooker table is designed for playing snooker or pool using 2 1/16" snooker balls or 2 1/16" pool balls
- 9ft x 4 ft 6"
- 6 Mahogany Legs
- Five Piece Slate
- Plain cushion panels
- Leg plates
- 2 1/16" snooker balls or pool balls
- Five piece slate
Playing size: 9' x 4' 6" (274cm x 137cm)
Ideal room size: 18ft x 13ft 6" (549cm x 412cm)
If you require any further information or have any questions, contact us now on 01462 743803, or email
- (M466) Tournament Full-size Billiard Table by Riley BilliardsExampleProduct Code: M466
- (M935) 8 ft Mahogany Snooker/Pool DinerExampleProduct Code: M935
- American Pool TableExampleProduct Code: 10.13
- Arts & Crafts Period TableExampleProduct Code: 1.4
- Ashcroft Burr-Oak Snooker TableExampleProduct Code: 2.10
- Brunswick Pool TableExampleProduct Code: 10.15
- Burr-Walnut Snooker Table (Circa 1885)ExampleProduct Code: 1.1
- Burr-Walnut Snooker Table (Circa 1890) installed in LondonExampleProduct Code: 1.2
- Burr-Walnut Snooker Table by Cox & Yeman (Circa 1858)ExampleProduct Code: 1.3
- Cuban Mahogany Antique Snooker TableExampleProduct Code: 2.4