This illustration shows an 9' x 4 1/2' Pool Table in solid oak and based on a design by Thurston Billiards Co made around 1895. This model has inlay ebony and boxwood and maple design, brass motifs which are a functional decoration because they cover the bolt holes for the legs and cushions. This model is available in all sizes and is a fine example of a table from the Arts & Crafts period. This table was made for a project in Lancashire.
Snooker and English Pool
The Handmade Pool/Snooker Table is available in all the following playing sizes:
- 7ft x 3 ½ft (214cm x 107cm)
- 7ft x 4ft (214cm x 122cm) - official UK League pool size
- 8ft x 4ft (244cm x 122cm)
- 9ft x 4 ½ft (274cm x 137cm)
- 10ft x 5ft (305cm x 152cm)
- 7' x 3' 6" (214cm x 107cm)
- 8' x 4' (244cm x 122cm)
- 9' x 4' 6" (274cm x 137cm)
This table can be manufactured in Mahogany, Oak, Maple, Beech, Cherry, Walnut or Tulipwood and can be polished to a colour of your choice, including matching to your existing furniture.