The Ash is carefully selected for strength and straightness before a Bubinga front splice with Plum and Sycamore veneers are then spliced to the butt section to further enhance the appearance.
The cue is then turned to its final tapered finish before the numerous sanding and finishing processes are undertaken to achieve a 'silk smooth' finish.
To eliminate joint problems the two sections of the 'quick action' joint are each precision turned from a single piece of solid brass and fitted to ensure precise alignment of the Ash grain either side of the brass collar.
The butt is finished with a Peradon Islington name disc and 'quick action' butt end joint to accept optional extensions
This cue features a solid brass ferrule and 9 to 10mm Elkmaster tip.
- Cue Length - 58" (147.5cm) Full Size
- Shaft Length - 28.5" (72.5cm) - plus 1" (2.5cm) for the protruding male joint
- Butt Length - 29.5" (75cm)
- Tip - 9 to 10mm Elkmaster
- Joint - Solid brass, 'Quick Action' in the center of the cue
- Weight - Medium 16 z up to 17 z or Heavy 17 z up to 19oz